We Help Patients Who Were Injured Due To Hospital Errors
Hospitals are places where people go to be healed, not to be harmed. But when hospitals are not careful about their supervision of employees, accreditation of doctors, and general policies and procedures, they can end up putting their patients at serious risk of injury.
At the law firm of DeLuca & Associates, Ltd. in Providence, Rhode Island, our experienced hospital malpractice attorneys help patients and their families pursue medical malpractice claims against hospitals. To schedule a free consultation with a dedicated trial lawyer, call us today at 401-354-7233.
Putting Experience And Preparation Behind Your Claim
Our team of seasoned trial lawyers and qualified nurses represents clients who have been injured due to errors that can be attributed to the negligence of hospital employees and administrators. The following are some of the most common hospital malpractice scenarios:
- Patients are given the wrong medication or too much medication by medical personnel.
- Anesthesiologists and other doctors fail to monitor their patients’ conditions carefully while the patients are under anesthesia.
- Medical personnel fail to protect patients adequately from damaging falls.
- Doctors, nurses and hospitals fail to follow careful procedures in the emergency room.
- Physicians and hospital staff do not follow proper procedures to minimize infection risk.
- Surgeons and other medical professionals fail to take steps to reduce risk of injury during surgery.
Our hospital malpractice lawyers use cutting-edge technology and the opinions of qualified experts to document the harm our clients have suffered due to medical malpractice at hospitals. We regularly take cases to court when necessary to pursue the results our clients deserve.
Contact Us To Hold Negligent Facilities Accountable For Malpractice
If you have been harmed or lost a loved one due to a hospital error, don’t hesitate to contact us online or call 401-354-7233 to discuss whether you have a medical malpractice claim. We will not charge you any fees unless we help you recover compensation.