Location : Providence, RI
Kate received her Bachelor of Science degree from Providence College, and her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She represents clients in both state and federal courts.
Before joining DeLuca & Associates, Ltd., Kate served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of the Rhode Island Attorney General. She has successfully handled hundreds of cases as a litigator in Rhode Island Superior, District, and Family Courts. She has prosecuted over 25 jury trials and brings extensive in-court experience to the practice.
Kate is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association, the Rhode Island Association for Justice, and the Rhode Island Women's Bar Association.
Kate is admitted to the bar in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. She is also admitted to the United States District Courts for the Districts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: UNC Graduate and Professional Honor Court, Member
- Honors: Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Team, Member
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: NCAA DI student-athlete
- Rhode Island Department of Attorney General, Special Assistant Attorney General
- Community College of Rhode Island, Adjunct Professor, Legal Studies Department
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Member
- Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Medical Negligence
- Products Liability
- Catastrophic Injury
- Rhode Island, 2013
- Massachusetts, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2021